United States District Court, D. Minnesota
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC.; SONY/ATV SONGS LLC; THE BERNARD EDWARDS COMPANY LLC; MJ PUBLISHING TRUST d/b/a MIJAC MUSIC; EMI BLACKWOOD MUSIC, INC.; IRON TIGG MUSIC; CKJOINTZ MUSIC; WARNER-TAMERLANE PUBLISHING CORP; SONY/ATV SONGS LLC d/b/a SONY/ATV MELODY PEERMUSIC III LTD; SACATIN LLC, d/b/a SONGS OF CAMELEON, Plaintiffs,
WHISKEY BONE, INC. d/b/a WHISKY BONE'S ROADHOUSE; and TODD POWERS, individually; Defendants.
FINDINGS OF FACT
SUSAN RICHARD NELSON, District Judge.
1. Plaintiff Broadcast Music, Inc. ("BMI"), is a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of New York. BMI's principal place of business is 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10007.
2. Plaintiff Sony/ATV Songs LLC is a limited liability company.
3. Plaintiff The Bernard Edwards Company LLC is a limited liability company.
4. Plaintiff The Bernard Edwards Company LLC is a limited liability company.
5. Plaintiff MJ publishing Trust is a Trust doing business as Mijac Music.
6. Plaintiff EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. is a corporation.
7. Plaintiff Iron Tigga Music is a sole proprietorship owned by Abraham Quintanilla III.
8. Plaintiff CKJointz Music is a sole proprietorship owned by Cruz Martinez. Plaintiff Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp is a corporation.
9. Plaintiff Sony/ATV Songs LLC is a limited liability company doing business as Sony/ATV Melody.
10. Plaintiff Peermusic III Ltd. is a corporation.
11. Plaintiff Sacatin LLC is a limited liability company doing business as Songs of Camaleon.
12. Defendant Whiskey Bone, Inc. is a corporation, organized and existing under the laws of the state of Minnesota which operates, maintains and controls an known as Whiskey Bone's Roadhouse located at 3820 Highway 63 North, Rochester, MN XXXXX-XXXX in this district (the "Establishment").
13. Defendant Todd Powers is an individual and an officer of ...