United States District Court, D. Minnesota
May 14, 2014
Donald G. Greer, Plaintiff,
The Metropolitan Council, a public corporation and political subdivision, and Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1005, Defendants.
ORDER ON REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
MICHAEL J. DAVIS, Chief District Judge.
The above-entitled matter came before the Court upon the Report and Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge [Doc. #138]. No objections have been filed to the Report and Recommendation in the time period permitted.
Based upon the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge, and all the files, records and proceedings herein,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation are ADOPTED;
2. Pursuant to the parties' stipulation of December 20, 2013 (ECF No. 133), Counts I-V are DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
3. Defendant Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1005's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No. 98) is GRANTED;
4. Defendant The Metropolitan Council's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No. 105) is GRANTED;
6. Counts VI and VII are DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
LET JUDGMENT BE ENTERED ACCORDINGLY.