Buy This Entire Record For
Dudley v. Miles
United States District Court, D. Minnesota
June 10, 2014
TERRANCE ALFONZO DUDLEY, Plaintiff,
EDDIE MILES, TOM ROY, PAIGE LEMAY, JOSEPH LANGEVIN, ADAM LYNCH, ROSEMARY ANDREWS, JOHN RATCLIFFE, JOHN WING, CRAIG S. OSELAND, RICK RAVEN, LCIE STEVENSON, JO EARHART, SHANNON REIMANN, MATTHEW PETERSON, DAN GRZYWINSKI, MICHELLE HALLMAN, MR. GULLETTE and FRANK BARR, Defendants.
ORDER ON REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
DAVID S. DOTY, District Judge.
The above-entitled matter came before the Court upon the Report and Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge. No objections have been filed to the Report and Recommendation in the time period permitted.
Based upon the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge, and all the files, records and proceedings herein,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation are ADOPTED;
2. Plaintiff's applications to proceed in forma pauperis, (Docket Nos. 2 and 6), is DENIED;
3. Plaintiff's motion for appointment of counsel, (Docket No. 12), is DENIED;
4. Plaintiff's "motion requesting to proceed on an appeal, " (Docket No. 13), is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
5. Plaintiff's "motion requesting stayed petition, " (Docket No. 14), is DENIED; and
6. This action is DISMISSED WITHOUT ...