United States District Court, D. Minnesota
August 13, 2014
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
(1) JOSE DE JESUS SANCHEZ, Defendant.
Clifford B. Wardlaw, Assistant United States Attorney, Counsel for Plaintiff.
Daniel S. Le, Le Law Group, Counsel for Defendant.
MICHAEL J. DAVIS, Chief District Judge.
The above-entitled matter comes before the Court upon the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Tony N. Leung dated July 21, 2014. Defendant filed objections to the Report and Recommendation.
Pursuant to statute, the Court has conducted a de novo review upon the record. 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1); Local Rule 72.2(b). Based upon that review, the Court adopts the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Leung dated July 21, 2014.
Accordingly, based upon the files, records, and proceedings herein, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Court ADOPTS the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Leung dated July 21, 2014 [Docket No. 46].
2. Defendant's Motion to Suppress Evidence Obtained as a Result of Search and Seizure [Docket No. 20] is DENIED.
3. Defendant's Motion to Suppress Eyewitness Identifications [Docket No. 21] is DENIED.
4. Defendant's Motion for Dismissal of Indictment [Docket No. 35] is DENIED.