United States District Court, D. Minnesota
ORDER ADOPTING THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
ANN D. MONTGOMERY, District Judge.
Based upon the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Leo I. Brisbois, and after an independent review of the files, records and proceedings in the above-titled matter, IT IS ORDERED:
1. That the State Defendants' Motion to Dismiss, [Docket No. 28], is GRANTED in its entirety.
2. That the State Defendants' Partial Motion to Dismiss, [Docket No. 100], is GRANTED in its entirety.
3. That Plaintiff's Motion to Consider the Defendants' Current Motion to Dismiss Moot or Denied, [Docket No. 88], is DENIED as moot;
4. That Plaintiff's Motions for Partial Default Judgment, [Docket Nos. 57, 80], is DENIED as moot.
5. That the Court declines to exercise supplemental jurisdiction over any and all of Plaintiff's state law claims as alleged in both the First Amended ...