United States District Court, District of Minnesota
For the Government: Katherine T. Buzicky, Assistant United States Attorneys, United States Attorney's Office, Minneapolis, MN.
For Anthony Doane Edge, Defendant: Robert W. Owens, Jr., Owens Law, L.L.C., Bloomington, MN.
For Deborah Susan Edge, Defendant: Manvir K. Atwal, Office of the Federal Defender, Minneapolis, MN.
ORDER ON PRETRIAL MOTIONS
Tony N. Leung, United States Magistrate Judge.
This matter is before the Court, United States Magistrate Judge Tony N. Leung, on the following Motions:
1. The Government's Motions for Discovery (ECF Nos. 22, 23);
2. Defendants' Motion for Disclosure of Rule 404 Evidence (ECF Nos. 41, 61);
3. Defendant's Motions for Discovery and Inspection (ECF Nos. 39, 64);
4. Defendants' Motion for Release of Brady Materials (ECF No. 40) and Motion to Compel Attorney for the Government to Disclose Evidence Favorable to the Defendant (ECF No. 63);
5. Defendants' Motion to Retain Rough Notes and Evidence (ECF Nos. 47, 67);
6. Defendant Anthony Edge's Motion for Disclosure of Jencks Act Material (ECF No. 42);
7. Defendant Anthony Edge's Motion for Disclosure of post Conspiracy Statements of Co-Defendants (ECF No. 43);
8. Defendants' Motion for Discovery of Expert Under Rule 16(a)(1)(G) (ECF No. 65) and Motion for Disclosure of Expert ...