United States District Court, D. Minnesota
Jesse James Ozuna, Jr., Minnesota Correctional Facility, Fairbault, MN, pro se plaintiff,
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
JOHN R. TUMHEIM, District Judge.
Based upon the Report and Recommendation by United States Magistrate Judge Tony N. Leung dated September 26, 2014 [Docket No. 14 ], along with all the files and records, and no objections to said Recommendation having been filed, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. This action is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE under Fed.R.Civ.P. 41(b) for failure to prosecute.
2. Plaintiff Jesse James Ozuna's application to proceed in forma pauperis [Docket No. 2] is DENIED AS MOOT.
3. Ozuna's motion to provide list [Docket No. 5] is DENIED AS MOOT.
4. Ozuna's motion to grant immunity [Docket No. 7] is DENIED AS MOOT.
5. Ozuna's motion for order [Docket No. 9] is DENIED AS MOOT.
6. Ozuna's motion for temporary relief [Docket No. 12] ...